Friday, December 23, 2011

Daniel Radcliffe on SNL? HOLY COW!

Daniel Radcliffe is hosting SNL! Holy shit!

It's already borderline creepy that I have a thing for the guy even though he's younger than yours truly (not that  much okay, 5 years is nothing compared to other celebrity age gaps). Him doing SNL after Potter is not a bad move to make... I'm pretty sure there has been Potter-related SNL sketches that I'm forgetting about.

While I usually don't sit through entire episodes of SNL (it depends on who's hosting) and would read the recaps afterwards, but I'll find a way to watch this one after January 14th. 

I'm hoping for at least ONE Potter joke in there somewhere, or I would be a little disappointed. Or a "surprise" appearance from one of the Potter castmates. I don't know. One can only guess. 

*Makes note in calendar*

No comments:

Post a Comment