Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Really Brief TV Rants

It's been ages I know, but I've been busy watching TV to bitch about what's going on on it. Here we go...
  • Alyssa Milano as new Project Runway All Stars host? They go through hosts like Lady Gaga goes through crazy outfits.
  • So sad that yet another white chick won Top Model. It would've been an interesting surprise had either of the guys won. But was so amused when her catwalk crew was so surprised that they won $1000 each, haha.
  • I can't be the only one that's a little disappointed about the long time coming Red John reveal on The Mentalist. Even Jane said so too. 
  • Anyone else liking The Blacklist? I can't be the only one watching it for James Spader...
  • Jonathan Rhys Meyers is one heck of a sexy vampire... the American accent I could do without.
  • Seriously didn't need to see videos of Brian the dog's death now. I get it - they killed him off.
  • RIP, King and Maxwell. Rebecca Romijn is out of a job... again. Actually, so's her husband I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment