Monday, September 1, 2014

Things on TV to say goodbye to before/in 2015

I know it's a little early because it's still August, but if people start brainstorming the year's best of lists ahead of time, why can't I? It's a mix of things on TV that will definitely be gone as we get into 2015. 
  1. The current incarnation of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson as we know it.
  2. "Stephen Colbert" and The Colbert Report 
  3. The Late Show with David Letterman
  4. Let's face it, this next season of The Mentalist is probably going to be the last season.
  5. I'll be darned if Franklin & Bash makes it another season. (That's for another blog post)
  6. I'll also be darned if Fred Armisen is still The 8G Band's band leader on Late Night with Seth Meyers.
  7. Mad Men
  8. True Blood
What else am I missing? Let me know... 

No comments:

Post a Comment