Sunday, October 16, 2011

Matthew Gray Gubler and Aldo, F/W 2011/12

Walked past an Aldo store and I saw this (or some other picture) in the store window. I thought I was seeing things, so I had to look it up for myself. 

Took it from here
So it turns out that Matthew Gray Gubler (MGG) and British model Lily Donaldson are the faces of Aldo's Fall/Winter Collection for 2011/2012. I'm not one to like commercials, but I thought this one was pretty cute. It does help that the song used in this ad is pretty catchy, and I found out that it's called Can't Stop Thinking About It by The Dirtbombs. Cool song :)


I'm not a huge fan of Aldo or MGG per se, but I thought it was an interesting side of MGG outside of Criminal Minds (in case anyone was wondering why I'm talking about this here).

No comments:

Post a Comment