Image via Wikipedia
The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson is the off-beat talk show to watch amongst the other network talk shows. The show may be on late at 12.35 a.m. (American), but thanks to a hardworking soul who's been uploading the show on YouTube, you can catch up whenever, where ever. Its popularity on YouTube has been noted more than once on the show. Compared to the other late night talk shows on TV, this one's the shiznit.
- The puppets
- How the man manages to entertain despite the lack of band, lights or sidekick.
- Craig's "stream of consciousness" rant-y monologues.
- Hilariously lame ass sketches and impersonations.
- The hilarious interview segments - more so when he's got fellow Scots on the show. Seriously. (Check out the one with Ewan McGregor or Gerard Butler).
- The kitty in the closing segment - the farting, babushka, Ghost Rider cat.... Mr Mimbles (I think)
- His power outage can be news on CNN.
- Cold opens like this...
I rest my case.