Friday, November 27, 2009

Abby goes to LA - yay!

More NCIS - NCIS: LA crossing over/guest casting stunt: this week on NCIS: LA - Abby Sciuto! It was a sweeps stunt, but I'm sure it drew NCIS fans.

I admit I clapped and went "yay..." to myself when I first saw Abby walk into their briefing room, saying "Oops, I think I took a wrong turn" before actually coming into frame - LOL...!

Abby getting abducted and her life threatened - not the first time, but a first in LA. Never something you'd like to see happen to a beloved TV character.

The rescue scene was such a nail-biter even though I know that there's no way she was getting killed off anytime soon, you can't help but hold your breath as the killer was about to take the axe to her neck... until Callen breaks through the skylight (anyone remember that scene in Batman and Robin? Heh.) via firehose and peppers the guy with bullets, while LL's on the roof holding said hose. I was laughing when everyone in the office breathed a sigh of relief, haha...

I thought it was weird that she was referred to as being in her late 20s when Pauley Perrette is closer to 40 (if she isn't already). She had me fooled for a long time, good on her.

I think there'll be a showdown between McGee and Nate for her affections in the works. I just feel it.

I generally like this episode, even if Gibbs' team was mentioned but never seen (was said to be on their way to rescue Abby).

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment