Tuesday, November 24, 2009

nip/tuck - Alexis Stone

Got done with last week's episode of nip/tuck and I was kicking myself for not watching it earlier.

Evil bitch grandma wants to take custody of her own grandkids for her young Italian cub husband to play daddy. WTF. Vanessa Redgrave has me convinced of her character's bitchiness. Characters like hers also goes to show that you don't mess with PhD holders in clinical psychology....

Having real life tranny actress Candis Cayne (who I remember from Dirty Sexy Money) play a woman who was born a man who wants to be a man again is classic nip/tuck clientele. According to Wikipedia there's gonna be a Part 2, so see what happens.

This episode reminds me of why I watch the show in the first place. To be fair, I'll also be glad that they'll be done with their 100th episode, so they'll be in syndication for all eternity.

To be fair the season hasn't been that great so far (even though Teddy finally got killed off). They've also split the last two seasons in such a way that I've no idea whether I'm still watching the fifth season or not. It's taking them nine years to finish six seasons, good thing they usually have a catch up montage for those of us who don't remember everything that's happened.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment