Sunday, May 2, 2010

Shear Genius

Been watching the third season of Shear Genius for no reason but just because I wanted to see for myself the changes in host, mentor and permanent judge has done. 

In continuing the Bravo trend of getting non-American models to host their reality competition shows, they got McConaughey's baby mama Camila Alves as host, which I don't really get but also don't really care. The accent I could live with. Has the "Hair is important" line her thing, or has it been around since the beginning?

They even got a different mentor for the contestants, which I'm okay with because Rene's "hi hi" greeting and speech impediment was annoying.

I've also been wondering when were they gonna get Jonathan Antin on as permanent judge on the show, it was like when Janice Dickinson was on ANTM - fun to watch them give contestants a piece of their minds, as long as it wasn't YOU.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment