Saturday, April 17, 2010

Conan going to TBS in November

So CoCo is moving to cable, which is where his material should be all the while anyway. I would only hope that he won't hold back his shit because he's no longer on network TV. I mean, Bill Maher's doing really well on HBO since he got canned from his network job way back when.

He's George Lopez's lead in come November on TBS. Of course Lopez is happy, he's so happy he's now LoCo for the arrangement. 

As long as I can see clips of both shows on the TBS website with non of the geographic restriction nonsense, I'm okay with anything. Let's see what happens in November.

If I was Conan's guest coordinators (or the job title related with guest bookings), I wouldn't get Will Ferrell anywhere near the show for the first few months.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment