Friday, December 3, 2010

Ann is Cycle 15's Top Model, yay!

First of all, I can't believe that I still watch America's Next Top Model after all these years. I am such a sucker. So yes, I saw the Cycle 15 finale - the battle between Chelsey and Ann.

After years of watching the finalists stumble and bumble through their lines in the Cover Girl commercial shoots, they finally do the commercial shoot differently by having the girls do VOICEOVERS to the onscreen action. I bet the previous contestants must be kicking themselves right about then. I thought it took them long enough to upgrade the publication from Seventeen to Italian Vogue.

I think Ann lucked out in winning America's Next Top Model THIS cycle because the prize was Italian Vogue and she's got the look that the European market wants. If it was still Seventeen, then Chelsey wins hands down.

And yes, I'm glad Ann won - I mean, she got best photo FIVE TIMES in a row, which was unheard of until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment