Thursday, December 2, 2010

Craig Ferguson - The Doctor Who themed cold open

Not too long ago, Craig Ferguson did a musical song-and-dance cold open where they made up lyrics to the Doctor Who theme song because the current Doctor Matt Smith was on the show that night. But they couldn't show it on the actual The Late Late Show broadcast then because they hadn't secured the rights to the song. Whoops.

After going on and on about it during the show, it's been hinted (not too subtly) that it will find its way online at some point. So it was just a matter of time... and HERE IT IS! Woo hoo!



They basically summed up the show for people who don't know what Doctor Who is (I know what it's about, but I can't be bothered to actually watch). As usual, I love the puppets.

Personally I'm a little meh about it because I'm just wondering why didn't all this happen when David Tennant was the Doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment