Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Reaction: America's Next Great Restaurant

I was personally a little disappointed that Spice Coast didn't win America's Next Great Restaurant, but he turned it into the Indian Chipotle, which must give Steve Ells a boner thinking about it. So disappointing. The guy shouldn't have become Steve Ells's bitch. Curtis was so disappointed that Sudhir basically sold out his Indian culture. I think he would've won if he didn't.

Did anyone noticed that there wasn't even a dramatic pause for when Bobby Flay announced the winner? I think I watch way too many of these shows to notice these things. 

I probably should've seen it coming as the Soul Daddy dude's been under the radar as well as not being in the hot seat as much as some of the other contestants on the show. At the same time, I'm also glad that Brooklyn Meatball Company didn't win as well just because.

I have no idea whether there will be another season of America's Next Great Restaurant, but I kind of hope there won't be - it was a pretty rough season to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment