Monday, May 9, 2011

Why I don't give a crap about GLEE

I get that people like it and find the show entertaining, but it's also literally not my cup of tea. Besides, I already have a buttload of shows I would rather catch up on if I am not already following diligently on a weekly basis. I don't have the time and the energy. I also notice that people who watch and like GLEE don't really have much else to watch. 'Nuff said. :P

While I like my TV, but I have my limits - one of them being that I refuse to watch young 20 to 30-something adults play teenagers on the screen. That's just not realistic, even though most white people look older than they actually are. That's why I don't watch shows set in schools. I don't need watch other people's fake on-screen high school experience for the sake of entertainment.

I get Ryan Murphy wanting to do a light, cheery show after nip/tuck, which was the polar opposite of GLEE, but STILL..

And I don't do well with anything where people spontaneously burst into song, either. It just annoys the shit out of me after awhile.

I swear, if I have to hear that damn Journey cover just ONE MORE TIME... *shake fist*

I also have to give Dave Grohl props for hating on the show as well as not giving them permission to do their songs on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment