Sunday, August 7, 2011

What I Think Will Happen in the New Season of The Good Wife

Here's a list of things I think will happen on the third season of The Good Wife, coming back in the fall. All the items sound pretty obvious, so I hope I'm wrong, or else I would be a little disappointed. That, or I seriously watch way too much TV.
  • The Florricks will finally divorce. As much as they would like to do it quietly, but word will get out.
  • Will-licia (dibs on the shipper name for Will and Alicia!) did actually hook up and their time in the expensive hotel room in the season two finale will be found out and be used against her by Peter at some point in the season.
  • The Florrick kids will resent Will.
  • Cary and Mr Big... errr, Peter will make life really hard for Alicia; Cary in the professional sense and Peter both professionally and personally.
  • Alicia and Kalinda will eventually make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment