Sunday, December 18, 2011

Coldplay at The X Factor 2011 Live Final

I don't always remember to watch every single time Coldplay performs on TV (made much easier thanks to YouTube), but I try to when I remember. Once you've seen the first few, you pretty much have seen them all. And they've hit most of the major places on both sides of the Atlantic to plug their album - talk shows (Letterman, Kimmel...), SNL, Colbert Report, The Jonathan Ross Show, etc etc. Take your pick.

Here's a video of them doing both current singles (Paradise and Charlie Brown) from Mylo Xyloto on The X-Factor (UK)'s finale show. What I found mind blowing was all the lights in the audience blinking along to the music. 

Reminders to self:

  1. At least learn the lyrics to Charlie Brown before I attempt to sing along like a maniac.
  2. Bring HUGE garbage bag to collect as many of those paper butterflies as I possibly can next time I see them on tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment