Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"Little Bad Guy" featuring Rubik's Cube

I've never solved a Rubik's Cube, like ever. It is not something I pick up to play with for any reason. I don't even understand why was it a hot thing back in its day. But I will give props to people who do it with ease. That said, here's a Funny or Die video featuring a Rubik's Cube, which I thought was stupid hilarious. Enjoy!
Detectives Tanner and McGloin have gotten themselves into big trouble with a little package. Will they be able to foil a puzzling scheme by their arch nemesis Little Bad Guy? “Little Bad Guy” by Funny or Die features the world famous Rubik's Cube, the world's top-selling puzzle game. Check out the video below:
Think you have what it takes to solve the Rubik’s Cube? join the Rubik’s community on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/YouCanDoTheRubiksCube

No comments:

Post a Comment