Thursday, March 15, 2012

CBS Show Renewals

Been getting Google Alert emails all day about the long list of shows being renewed by CBS, so here's who made the cut.

Shows not getting cancelled anytime soon: CSI, Criminal Minds, NCIS, NCIS:LA, The Mentalist

Like there was ever any doubt.

Comedies I don't watch, but good on them: Mike & Molly, 2 Broke Girls (really?)

Shows I was unnecessarily worried that would not get renewed: The Good Wife, Hawaii Five-0 

New-ish shows I've not seen before entire episodes of before: Blue Bloods, Person of Interest

Non-scripted shows: The Amazing Race (yay!), Undercover Boss, 60 Minutes (Why would anyone not renew this?), 48 Hours Mystery

Shows still on that bubble: CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, Unforgettable, A Gifted Man, Rob, Rules of Engagement, Two and a Half Men (huh)

I am a little worried about CSI: Miami and CSI: NY still being on the bubble, but if the worst-case scenario does happen... I hope they come to a good end. Never seen Unforgettable or A Gifted Man, so no comment. The comedies still on the bubble I can go without. 

No comments:

Post a Comment