Of course to some people, it would've been obvious for Craig to move up an hour, but no Prince of Wales clause (term I saw someplace) for him. But with his contract ending pretty soon, fans like myself should wonder/worry if he would renew or leave.
- Will he be Stephen Colbert or "Stephen Colbert", the character he's been playing on TV for almost a decade now?
- Will he have to rejig The Late Show to his liking, or will he get some of his bits or segments from The Report?
- While this means that he wouldn't have to move too far, would he be staying put in his current studio, or would he be based in the Ed Sullivan Theater?
- Band or no band? He's been, for the most part, a one-man show over on Comedy Central. Or maybe, like Craig, go bandless? Or will he "inherit" Paul Shaffer and the CBS Orchestra (that is, if they stayed put)?
- What will happen to the people who are currently working on The Late Show? Will Colbert be bringing his crew over?
- Who's taking over Colbert's slot on Comedy Central? Because I don't think you can move The Daily Show up half hour..