Sunday, January 17, 2010

Asia Uncut Season 2

After watching some of the first season, I wasn't totally expecting Asia Uncut to get a second season. So I totally didn't know that the new season started tonight...

At least there's been plenty of changes to the show since last season:
  • Change in location (he's moved to Shanghai, hence taping's done there).
  • New house band.
  • Set's more streamlined and not as cheesy as the one from last season, almost American network late night talk show standards. The niggling thing I had about it was Jon's new desk is the same as Conan's current desk on The Tonight Show. Shit you not. Pay attention to the desks used on both shows.
  • Jon's not so sweaty looking.
Also checked out the website for the new season. If I was them, I'd get the web guru over there to do a spellcheck because some of the celebs' names are spelt wrong.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment