Monday, August 9, 2010

Last Comic Standing

Been watching this latest season of Last Comic Standing and they've definitely changed up the show - new host, judges, etc.

I personally didn't know who Craig Robinson was prior to this show, so I got nothing. But I also didn't know Bill Bellamy when he hosted LCS, so... whatever.

I should be glad that they're showing proper performance shows and not show the "house" part - the comics live in the same house doing inane comedy related challenges as in past seasons. But it feels empty - I don't find myself rooting for anyone in particular. Perhaps it's just me, but if you have to describe both Myq Kaplan and Tommy Johnagin, it would be pretty close - white guys with dark hair, glasses, average height...

It's sad that there are no more female finalists (which means Iliza Shlesinger would be the only hot winner from the show so far).
Now all three judges sound like Paula Abdul as the competition comes to a close. WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment