Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Save Lie to Me!!!!

Admittedly, the direction of Lie to Me is a little iffy (in my opinion) since they don't have the FBI case of the week angle or the Clara Musso arc anymore, but I'm eager to see where it's going. And since it hasn't been picked up for a back nine (leaving the current season at 13 episodes), fans are worried that it's a sign that it won't be renewed for Season 4, which is a valid concern, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm worried too, because Tim Roth is fun to watch on a weekly basis on the small screen and I can't be arsed to watch some of the films I've not already seen he's been in that he's not wearing prosthetic makeup (Hulk, Planet of the Apes) or not.

Why Lie to Me should be renewed

  1. Tim Roth - 'nuff said.
  2. I'm a Cal-lian 'shipper, so shoot me.
  3. Dr Paul Ekman (who's work the show is very loosely based on) is also a consultant and has a blog where he comments on each episode (if applicable) - worth a read if you're into these things.
  4. The father-daughter relationship is similar to the one on Castle (yes, I said it), just with more snark - LOVE IT!!
  5. Because it's not a cop and/or procedural show - it is still a drama series.
Twitter users should check out the Twitter-based petitions here and here; and if there are other petitions online, please sign them and spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment