Friday, April 20, 2012

Nigel and the Jays are no more?

I thought America's Next Top Model is getting quite insufferable as of late when they get the contestants who may not have the vocal chops to sing, dance and make their own music videos, but ANTM sans Nigel, Mr and MISS JAY?! WHAT?!

I watch that show through thick and thin over the years and even when it had its dodgy as hell photoshoots  in recent cycles and crazy loony contestants, but ANTM without Nigel, Jay and Miss Jay? CANNOT!!

Just as well - it's not like those guys have nothing else going on. They'll be around.

The network might as well just cancel the show already - As it is, Tyra is getting loonier in her old age, coming up with all these crazy things (don't get me started on the "pot ledom" nonsense) in an attempt to keep the show, what, current? relevant? I don't know what she's going for. 

I'm not sure if I'll even watch the next cycle.

Dear CW, just cancel the show already. 

Kthnxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment