Saturday, April 7, 2012

Neal Caffrey on GLEE?

Disclaimer: I don't care for GLEE and I don't really watch it (watching nearly 30-year olds play high school students is a bit too much for me to take), but I was piqued when I heard that White Collar's Matt Bomer was cast to play the older brother of Darren Criss's character and that episode is to be aired soon. FOX released this little tease of a clip to get people to watch the show - the TV siblings singing Gotye's Somebody I Used to Know.


No. 1 - His character's name is COOPER ANDERSON. They couldn't think of another name? Coincidence, I think not.

I remember when he was singing in character on White Collar, but that was a few lines. He sang a little more than that here, but it was just... meh.

I think I can watch this and still be able to claim never to watch GLEE.... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment