Thursday, October 22, 2015

Goodbye, Mythbusters


It was one of two shows on the Discovery Channel worth watching (for me), the other being Dirty Jobs... until it got cancelled. I was a little sad about that for a while... until I recently found out about Somebody's Gotta Do It on CNN, so yay!

But I digress. 

I suppose it was a matter of time when the show went back to its Adam-and-Jamie-only roots (how many people remembered those days?) and with its irregular scheduling, etc (seriously, when is it actually on?). 12, 13 years is a pretty long time for a show like this (even if you take into account what they say about Adam and Jamie's off-screen relationship). 

It might have been a surprise to fans like myself who just found out, but since they (the show) already knew of this beforehand, I presume that they already have a way to bow out in a manner befitting the show. 

I am curious to see how they end this.

Goodbye, Mythbusters - you will be missed by this fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment