Friday, February 17, 2012

Paget Brewster off Criminal Minds... for real

English: Emily Prentiss played by Paget Brewster
Image via Wikipedia

Or rather, she's not renewing her contract with the show, which will (inevitably) be picked up for another season. I hope her character doesn't actually get killed off, but I do wonder how she'll get written off. It can't be that hard - between the entire BAU unit, they've enough PTSD to go around  and leave en masse :P

I don't understand the overreaction of the fans with regards to the lineup change - it's not the first time it's happened. THESE THINGS HAPPEN. Deal with it, it's only a TV show. In case you can't tell, I am pretty blase about it. 

Word is still out on whether Matthew Gray Gubler will be returning next season.

I can't wait to see the cast picture they flash in the end of the opening montage next season... 

No comments:

Post a Comment