Tuesday, July 13, 2010

No more Stella...

LOS ANGELES, CA - NOVEMBER 01:  Actor Melina K...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
More CSI franchise departure news - After six years, Melina Kanakaredes is leaving CSI:NY. That one I did not see coming. Really.

Sure, they say she's "moving on", but really, if I had that much shit happen to my character on the show (kill an ex-boyfriend in self-defense in a hostage situation, the AIDS scare, house fire, getting attacked by various people, yada yada)... yeah sure, "moving on". I have to say it, she's like the New York equivalent of Nick Stokes in terms of having shit happen to her in the course of the show.

I'm not a hater, but I never exactly MINDED her presence on the show, either.

Like every other cast member departure, I just want to see how she gets written off the show, or if there's a Stella replacement on the show like Laurence Fishburne on CSI.

No comments:

Post a Comment