Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mad about the Criminal Minds cuts

I know it's been awhile since they announced this, but I'm a little mad that due to budget cuts, they're slowly cutting out the women on Criminal Minds... except for Kristen Vangness of course, but that's a given; imagine the riots if Abby were cut out of NCIS.

I have no idea why the budget cuts, nor do I have any theories about it. But IMO, CBS should just let Charlie Sheen rot and not pay such an obscene amount for him to come back to Two and a Half Men. WTF.

I have nothing against AJ Cook's character, JJ on the show - she was like the "civilian" of the BAU team, the non-profiler who doesn't have to deal with the psychopaths too much on the show. But what happened to her over the last few seasons is like the employer paper trail - her on screen and real life baby, baby daddy... it was a matter of time before she gets written out of the show eventually. I would like to think that she wouldn't be killed off, but it would be too obvious for her to quit the bureau for some lame ass reason and be a full time parent instead. Whatever happens to her next (as in TV gig-wise), I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment